Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Texas

Hello all,

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Born and raised in RI moved to Texas almost 3 years ago....1st month here a neighbor introduced me to the hobby of smoking meats and BBQ in general....been hooked ever since! I now have a propane smoker(1st one), a KJBJ, a WSM 18.5 and for my bday a few weeks back got me a PBC. Today will be the first time I fire her up....very excited. Been lurking on this site but decided to jump in and join the Pitmaster Club to truly make best use of the site. Looking forward to learning a lot from this site and from experiences from all of you!

Thanks

Rob

Welcome Rob!

The PBC turns out some awesome stuff.

Comment

Welcome TexasRob

Comment

Welcome aboard! You'll have some great food and fun with the PBC!

Comment

TexasRob - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Rob ... and to the PBC community!

Comment

Welcome to BBQ University! We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rob. Have fun with the new PBC!

Comment

Love my PBC. Check out the PBC section on the the forum page. It is under grilles and smokers under charcoal. Lots of good info. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

TexasRob, Welcome to The Pit! What took You so Long to Get Here? Attendance is Taken Daily!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Back at you from Dallas, and welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

I just joined the other day also. Welcome from North Tx

Comment

Welcome to the Pit TexasRob !

Comment

Welcome aboard....plenty of folks here to help with most anything you throw at'm.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here