Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bart's Beard Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bart's Beard Here

Hello everyone,
    New BBQ person here just getting started. I am out on Chapin SC, I teach HS science, and I am trying out this smoker hobby for the first time. I have a Pit Barrel Cooker (new unused). I plan on using the PBC to start with trying some pulled pork and bacon. I have purchased Meathead's book and I am reading up on things a great deal. Wish me luck.

Bart

Bart's Beard, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! I think I would recommend you see if fzxdoc (Kathryn) would offer to Advise you on the PBC and its nuances! Perhaps She would even offe to Tutor You through the Long Halls of the BBQ Univ and Amazing Ribs!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; May 24, 2016, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Welcome aboard. You'll really like the PBC. I don't have one but many here do.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bart's Beard! we're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and lots of fun!

Comment

Welcome aboard! The PBC sub-forum is here:

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you. The PBC is a great rig to start with.

Comment

Bart's Beard - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Bart!

Comment

Thanks to all for the good advice and warm welcome. I am doing my first cook this weekend, can't think of a better way to kick off Memorial Day weekend than by some pulled pork.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Bart! You have come to the right place to get that smoker going right. I am still learning new things here all the time.

Comment

We make ourselves readily available if you ever have questions or concerns. Always happy to help!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

A belated welcome to The Pit Bart's Beard! Nice to have you here! Hope your inaugural cook turned out good.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here