Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward just joined.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward just joined.

Excited to learn and take BBQ skills to the next level.

Welcome to The Pit wwolfram. Glad you're here and we're here to help!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      fuzzydaddy, Who is that Avatar that's trying to Hijack your Domain, fuzzy??? 😉😎😇😎😉.
      From Fargo ND, Dan

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought is was time to show my face. lol. I never like photos of me, so I chose the best of the worst.

Greetings, Ward!

Comment

Welcome wwolfram

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ!

Comment

wwolfram Welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

• wwolfram
            wwolfram commented
            Editing a comment
            I am a big fan of brisket. I use a Old Smokey that I acquired from Academy two years ago. I have pre-ordered a Gator Pit and am anxious for additional cooking space when it arrives. I hope to progress to pork and turkey this year as well. Do you have a favorite process for a Pork Butt?

• LA Pork Butt
            LA Pork Butt commented
            Editing a comment
            @wwolfam if you can do brisket you can do Boston Butt. Jump right in. It is the most forgiving peice of meat.

Welcome to the Pit! We're glad you're here!

Comment

wwolfram, Ward, Welcome to The Pit! You have Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• wwolfram
              wwolfram commented
              Editing a comment
              Great! I am finding my way around. Is there a good thread you recommend on Brisket I should be reading?

Anxious to share some 'win's' with the group this year!

A belated welcome to The Pit wwolfram! Nice to have you here. Thanks for joining up!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here