Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone,

I'm an amateur BBQ enthusiast from Seattle, WA. I've been coming to this site for a couple of years to learn the ways of smoking meats in the backyard. My favorite food to smoke are baby back ribs. I've also ventured into pulled pork and a turkey. I'm looking forward to learning more and meeting other BBQ enthusiasts.

Welcome from North Carolina!

Comment

Welcome thebigfantastic

Comment

Welcome aboard. We're glad you are here! I'm in Tennessee.

Comment

Welcome! If you want to learn about BBQ, this is the place to be!

Comment

Cool, I work in Seattle! Whereabouts are you? You can send me a PM if you don't want to broadcast it to everybody. This site has definitely helped me more than I can say, I can't believe what I used to think was good for home barbecue!

Quick, set up your signature and profess to doing your homework assignment before Huskee catches you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you.

Comment

Originally posted by PBCDad View Post
                  Cool, I work in Seattle! Whereabouts are you? You can send me a PM if you don't want to broadcast it to everybody. This site has definitely helped me more than I can say, I can't believe what I used to think was good for home barbecue!

Quick, set up your signature and profess to doing your homework assignment before Huskee catches you!

I'm technically south of Seattle in Renton. Before finding this sight, my idea of good ribs were covering them in foil and baking them for 4 hours in the oven...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit thebigfantastic! Nice to have you here. Thanks for setting up your signature, and even though PBCDad tried to warn you , here I still come with the homework!...

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

thebigfantastic, Welcome to The Pit! Most of my Uncles and Aunts migrated from Northern ND to the Seattle Area in the Mid Thirties to the early 40's! It was better than Starving in ND!
                        Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                          Welcome to The Pit thebigfantastic! Nice to have you here. Thanks for setting up your signature, and even though PBCDad tried to warn you , here I still come with the homework!...

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

I checked out the homework post for new members, thanks for linking to it. I'll be sure to add AmazingRibs.com to my email safe list.

Comment

thebigfantastic - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here