Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie to the forum

Hello everyone. Kephen here. I live in milwaukee wi. Grew up in the northwoods of wisconsin.
    I am a fabricator / welder and work as a tool maker making vibratory feeder systems for the products my employer makes.
    I mostly used a 22'' weber kettle and just finished building a 55 Gal UDS. Did my first 9# butt last weekend turned out great thanks to this site.

Welcome Kephen

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Kephen! Thanks for joining up with us. Congrats on the successful pork butt. There's plenty more good food in your future!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome! Start making something like a Jambo at half the price and I bet more than few people here would call you up.

Comment

Excellent! Welcome to the Pit, Kephen. My Dad's side of the family was from Milwaukee. I may still have some cousins up in the area. Do you have an Slow n Sear for your kettle? If not, I highly recommend it as the top accessory for a Weber 22. One rule of the pit: if you talk about your cooks, you must post pictures! 😎

Comment

Kephen - we;come to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Kephen, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I would guess your metal skills would make it possible to create your own grill add ons.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Kephen!

Comment

Kephen, Welcome to The Pit! You are New in the BBQ Univ.! Thunder77 is Right you do need an S 'n S for Your Weber if you don't have One! If for no other reason as welder/fabricator You will appreciate the craftsmanship of the S 'n S! I don't have a dog in the hunt, other than owning One!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Kephen! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Kephen .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here