Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South San Francisco hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Originally posted by sfbay View Post
    I finally received my PBC from Amazon! I ordered it September 10th and it's the 23rd, so 13 days isn't as bad as I was initially told! I was worried it was going to be 4 to 6 weeks.

I went out to Costco and got some big hunks of meat, gonna try to do a brisket tomorrow.

Wish me luck!
    If you follow MH's Texas brisket recipe and Jerod's PBC+ brisket tips, you'll nail it!

Leave a comment:

• sfbay
    replied
    I finally received my PBC from Amazon! I ordered it September 10th and it's the 23rd, so 13 days isn't as bad as I was initially told! I was worried it was going to be 4 to 6 weeks.

I went out to Costco and got some big hunks of meat, gonna try to do a brisket tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Leave a comment:

• Papa Bob
    replied
    Welcome my bay area friend and neighbor from Waite for it!!! sunny Stockton one more thing NINERRRRRRRRRS

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome sfbay (again)!

Now let's get to work on that signature! Of course, you'll just have to add that PBC to your sig when it finally gets here, (and maybe a Maverick?).. Enjoy The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• sfbay
    replied
    I bought it off Amazon and used the URL on the rib site. I'd love to jump in straight to a brisket, but try a chicken first to get in the groove?

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hello SFB, Welcome to the pit.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Did you order off of Amazon? They make them say its a month out but its not...unless they got really busy. Whats the first cook? I think most do chicken first, I did ribs.

Leave a comment:

• sfbay
    started a topic South San Francisco hello!

South San Francisco hello!

Hi Everyone, I've been a long time lurker here and finally took the plunge.

I starting cooking by helping mom in the kitchen, wow going back to the 70's ? lol...

I've done steaks on coals and ribs in the oven. But, I've been dying to get my smoking and really BBQ going.

I bought a PBC last night and hope to add pictures when it gets here in a month or so.

thanks everyone!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here