Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South San Francisco hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Originally posted by sfbay View Post
    I finally received my PBC from Amazon! I ordered it September 10th and it's the 23rd, so 13 days isn't as bad as I was initially told! I was worried it was going to be 4 to 6 weeks.

I went out to Costco and got some big hunks of meat, gonna try to do a brisket tomorrow.

Wish me luck!
    If you follow MH's Texas brisket recipe and Jerod's PBC+ brisket tips, you'll nail it!

Leave a comment:

• sfbay
    replied
    I finally received my PBC from Amazon! I ordered it September 10th and it's the 23rd, so 13 days isn't as bad as I was initially told! I was worried it was going to be 4 to 6 weeks.

I went out to Costco and got some big hunks of meat, gonna try to do a brisket tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Leave a comment:

• Papa Bob
    replied
    Welcome my bay area friend and neighbor from Waite for it!!! sunny Stockton one more thing NINERRRRRRRRRS

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome sfbay (again)!

Now let's get to work on that signature! Of course, you'll just have to add that PBC to your sig when it finally gets here, (and maybe a Maverick?).. Enjoy The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• sfbay
    replied
    I bought it off Amazon and used the URL on the rib site. I'd love to jump in straight to a brisket, but try a chicken first to get in the groove?

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hello SFB, Welcome to the pit.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Did you order off of Amazon? They make them say its a month out but its not...unless they got really busy. Whats the first cook? I think most do chicken first, I did ribs.

Leave a comment:

• sfbay
    started a topic South San Francisco hello!

South San Francisco hello!

Hi Everyone, I've been a long time lurker here and finally took the plunge.

I starting cooking by helping mom in the kitchen, wow going back to the 70's ? lol...

I've done steaks on coals and ribs in the oven. But, I've been dying to get my smoking and really BBQ going.

I bought a PBC last night and hope to add pictures when it gets here in a month or so.

thanks everyone!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo

Spotlight

These are not ads or paid placements. These are some of our favorite tools and toys.

These are products we have tested, won our top awards, and are highly recommend. Click here to read how we test, about our medals, and what they mean.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

A big part of this site is our unbiased equipment and product reviews. We love playing with toys and we have no problem calling them the way we see them. Some companies pay a finder’s fee if a reader clicks a link on AmazingRibs.com and buys a product. It has zero impact on our reviews, zero impact on the price you pay, and the sites never tell us what you bought, but it has a major impact on our ability to keep this site alive! So before you buy, please click our links. Here’s a link that takes you to a page on Amazon that has some of our favorite tools and toys: https://tinyurl.com/amazingribs

Is This Superb Charcoal Grill A Kamado Killer?

The PK-360, with 360 square inches of cooking space, this rust-free, cast aluminum charcoal grill is durable and easy to use. It is beautifully designed, completely portable, and much easier to set up for 2-zone cooking than any round kamado. Click here to read our detailed review of the PK 360 and get a special AmazingRibs.com price!

The Efficiency Of A Kamado Plus The Flexibility Of The Slow ‘N Sear Insert

kamado grill
Built around SnS Grill’s patented Slow ‘N Sear charcoal kettle accessory, this 22-inch kamado is a premium ceramic grill that brings true 2-zone cooking to a kamado. Click here for our article on this exciting cooker.

A Propane Smoker That Performs Under Pressure

The Masterbuilt MPS 340/G ThermoTemp XL Propane Smoker is the first propane smoker with a thermostat, making this baby foolproof. All you need to do is add wood to the tray above the burner to start smokin’. Click here to read our detailed review.

Amp Up Your Outdoor Cooking Game By Joining The Pitmaster Club

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club
Now the largest membership-based BBQ and grilling community in the world, the Pitmaster Club is sure to step up your outdoor cooking game. Experience the countless benefits — from monthly giveaways, to free products, to exclusive content, and more– by signing up for a 30-day free trial below! Get a free 30-day trial here.