Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings fellow pitmasters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings fellow pitmasters!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Dell from Lincoln Nebraska. I'm a backyard guy that loves the art and process of bbq. I've been cookin for about 11 years now. I'm glad to be on here to share and learn.

Welcome Dellthedude

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dellthedude

Comment

Welcome aboard, Dell!

Comment

BRASKI!!!! Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you!!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Dell, sound like you have good cooks behind you share some pics. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Dell, sounds like you have some good cooks in the past. Share some pics with us, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Dellthedude - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dellthedude! Great to have you. Nice cookers there in your pic. Can't wait to see some food from 'em!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard Dellthedude. We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the fellowship of the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dude!

Comment

Dellthedude, Welcome to The Pit! No Pit Master Here, I am just a Backyard Cremator! Enjoy the BBQ Univ You have enrolled in! 👍👍👍👍👍
                          Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here