Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Cooking Resource Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Cooking Resource Ever!

Hello everyone! I am very excited to finally be in The Pit! My abilities have grown by leaps and bounds after I found this site. So much false information out there, so many myths debunked! I truly appreciate Meathead and his staff for making this possible and all the members for bringing such a wealth of experience and information.

I live in Boise, ID and I smoke with a PBC. I've been chef in several small kitchens and vastly prefer my kitchen outdoors!

Welcome aboard abe7957! We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit abe7957. We like pictures, so if you will, we would love to see what your cooking!

Comment

Welcome abe7957

Comment

Welcome aboard, Abe!

Comment

abe7957, Welcome to The Pit! It's good to have a few of You Professionals Along in the Pit to advise us Backyard Cremators!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome! As a PBC owner with no formal training, I look forward to your observations on the PBC!

Comment

Lots of us PBC guys and gals in here. A few weeks ago, I did a very nice brisket for a friend's Mother's day party off the PBC. Even with my higher end smokers, I still love the Brisket the PBC pumps out. It does a really great job. Anyway, Welcome to the Pit. We are glad that you're here. abe7957

Comment

WELCOME! I'm glad you have been formally trained in PBC. We need you around here
                  Last edited by Jon Solberg; May 15, 2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit abe7957! Thanks for your support here. We're glad you've joined up with us, I'm sure we'll all enjoy having your chef experience here. Like has been mentioned there are lots of PBC members in The Pit and lots of value PBC information compiled in its channel Grills & Smokers > Charcoal > PBC.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Abe.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here