Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined

Hey everyone! I am always looking for new techniques and recipes. My speciality is brisket! I'm in Peyton Colorado

Hey Jimbo!

Welcome to The Pit!

I smoked a brisket last night for pastrami, have another going on tonight for just a good ol' smoked brisket.

Comment

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Jimbo887 ...

Jerod is low balling you.😎

He is the undisputed "King of Briskets" in these parts. He is very humble about it but we all rely on his expertise with that cut of meat.

You may be the one to knock him off of that pedestal...🤔 No one stays on top forever.😉

Welcome to the Pit.
      Last edited by Breadhead; May 14, 2016, 11:13 PM.

Welcome Jimbo887

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, almost-neighbor. I'm just SE of Denver in Parker ...

Comment

Welcome aboard Jimbo887! We're glad you're here. Would love to see some photos of your briskets! See you around!

Comment

Jimbo887, Welcome to The Pit! 👍👍. You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! 👍👍👍
          Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Jimbo887 Welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

I cook anything, I have a cookshack , a masterbuilt smoker and a offset charcoal grill

Comment

Jimbo887 - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

I know Peyton quite well. I lived and owned a business based in The Springs for years. Lovely place. My brother has a Golden Retriever he picked up from a breeder in Peyton. It always seemed to me that Peyton was close enough to the Front Rsnge to enjoy all that the cities had to off without all the hassle.

We're glad you're here. I look forward to your brisket posts.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jimbo887! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Hey there! Glad to have ya.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Jimbo, you will find endless amounts of techniques and recipes here. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jimbo887! Brisket eh? There's always the Jerod Broussard technique of cooking seventy-five thousand of them per month. Or there's me, maybe two a year. I suspect you fit comfortably in the middle somewhere! Joking aside, glad to have you here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

I'm doing 20 pounds of butts next weekend so "butt out" with all the brisket hyperbole.

Comment

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You've told me a million times to stop exaggerating but I just don't listen...

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here