Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Everybody, RBJ checkin' in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everybody, RBJ checkin' in

New to the Pit. There is some amazing stuff here. I normally use a Weber 22.5 on the patio. I came across info about the PBC, ordered one and have been in Rib heaven ever since. I got the PBC for the ease of smoking ribs only. I have done the time and temperature thing but found it too much of a hassle to keep my temp where it should be for 5-6 hours (225-250). I only smoke ribs for my wife and myself and occasional friends now and then. Really enjoy Meathead's Memphis Dust rub. I have tried Killer Hogs AP rub on steaks and was wondering how it might work on ribs in the PBC. Would appreciate and feedback. Thanks.

Welcome RBJ

Comment

RBJ - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

There is an active PBC section to The Pit. Stop by there. Those folks put out some amazing BBQ!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and the opportunity to learn and explore your options.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and to the PBC!

Comment

Welcome aboard RBJ. Here's the link to the PBC sub-forum to get you started.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit RBJ . I hope you enjoy your PBC as much as I have. Don't just limit it to ribs. It's great with chicken, turkey, pork butts, chuckies and brisket too!

Comment

RBJ, Welcome to The Pit! You have enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit. enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome! Claim your braggin' rights with pics!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit RBJ! Nice to have you here with us. You're the second person today that I've read saying they much prefer ribs on their PBC compared to their other cookers. Congrats on finding your spot in BBQvillle.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here