Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Little Apple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Little Apple

Hi all, I'm new here...part of the wave of new folks (I'm sure) showing up due to the recent release of MH's new book...which is awesome by the way!

I live in Manhattan, KS, where I do my outdoor cooking with a few different gadgets; 1 large Big Green Egg, 1 18" Weber Smokey Mountain, 1 Weber Kettle, and 1 homebrew stand with 2 propane burners on it. (which I use to cook with sometimes during the summer as not to heat up the kitchen) So, obviously, another hobby of mine is homebrewing beer. I'm sure there are other homebrewers on here...seems like BBQing/Grilling and homebrewing go together fairly often. I haven't actually brewed anything in over a year due to family/work/laziness, BUT I do plan on getting back into it sometime.

I love BBQing, and I love reading about all the different techniques/grills/tools/smokers/etc. I look forward to learning a lot from this forum!

Welcome aboard, sounds like you have been at this for a while!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit LittleAppleSmoker. We're glad you're here. You've got a nice setup. I have a Big Green Egg and 2 Weber Kettles.

Comment

Welcome LittleAppleSmoker

Comment

Welcome LittleAppleSmoker !

Comment

LittleAppleSmoker, Welcome to The Pit! That is an impressive Equip Lineup You Have!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! If you brew, surely you have sme beer marinating recipes to share. I, too, cook on a BGE.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! If you brew surely you have some beer marinating recipes to share. I, too, cook on a large BGE.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit LittleAppleSmoker . Barbecue and beer is a hard combo to beat!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

One of the coldest days my life was spent in the Little Apple catching baseball during a sleet/snow storm. You Wildcats are good folks!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit LittleAppleSmoker! We're glad you're here with us! What a nice array of cookers you have.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here