Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey, to all fellow carnivores.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, to all fellow carnivores.

Love the site, lots of ideas and information. We have a shorter season for outdoor cookin' here in north Ontario, but we do BBQ and smoke through the winter, just more of a challenge.

Hello Loco, Welcome to the pit. Life is more challenging in general up there isn't it? Looking forward to seeing some pics of your cooks (and maybe an occasional walleye or two ; )

Comment

Welcome aboard Locotech!

Comment

Welcome, I'll assume that's not the Ontario in California

Comment

Welcome from sunny Ca. where we also cook out doors year round

Comment

Welcome Locotech! Thanks for the support, northern neighbor. Great job filling out your signature too. I cook outside year round too. We'll start a wintertime grilling/smoking pictures thread when the time comes. I think it will be fun seeing paths shoveled to the smokers, and those negative thermometer readings....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here