Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Hello!

I am here for the same reason the rest of us are; I have been impressed with the advice given on this site and hope to support it. I live in AZ and smoke with a modified COS and a weber kettle.

Look forward to some great discussion!

Welcome Que!! And thanks for the support!!

I too have a modified COS, doesn't get much work thanks to the PBC. But with the gas conversion it turns out some great sausage.

Comment

Hello, I modified my COS as well, changed its geographic location across town! Interested to see some of your cooks, have some friends from AZ and NM and they have some pretty good recipes.

Comment

• az_que
        az_que commented
        Editing a comment
        Follow my thread in general discussion; I'm doing a cook tomorrow!

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        @az_que, can you post your cook in recipes instead of general discussion?

Hey que, Welcome!

Comment

Another Arizonian, welcome to AR. I switched over to the PBC smoker. Gave my mod. COS to a bunch of homeless guys who live in a makeshift tent city.

Comment

• Papa Bob
          Papa Bob commented
          Editing a comment
          now I think your obligated to give them a old CLT(cheep lap top) and a gift of the pit master only fair, just sayin. lol

Welcome my sunny neighbor and have a blast

Comment

Hey there az_que, welcome aboard and thanks for the support. This is a great place to learn some cool things, we have a real great community here from all over the world sharing recipes and tricks.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you to fill out your signature, as well as learn the best way to post some nice big pictures here of your equipment and your cooks. Enjoy!

Comment

Here in southern AZ as well, outside of Tucson. Trying to bring the Q's of MO and GA to the west. Now, if I could learn to BBQ javelina....

Comment

I have family in Yuma I love it there

Comment

Welcome az_que, I live in Ky but I spend more time in Az because of my job.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here