Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Maryland

Long time fan of AmazingRibs.com just signed up over the last couple of days. Sharing tips, recipes and great cooks in the forums was what brought me out here.

I live in Maryland have a Weber Genesis, Weber Kettle and a Pit Barrel Cooker. These days it's all about the PBC. I feel like I have perfected pork shoulders, chicken and ribs on the PBC. I am looking forward to moving on to tricker items such as turkeys, char sui, lamb and maybe a duck or two.

I am also a big wine drink so I'd love to hear about any great wine or beer pairings folks discover with their BBQ, I will certainly share mine!

welcome from the sunny state of Ca. look forward to your wine parings

Comment

Welcome KingOfSilverSpring! We're glad you're here, and thanks for the support. You're in good company, there are a lot of great folks here who love to share recipes, techniques, and bragging pictures of their cooks.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you to fill out your signature, as well as learn the best way to post some nice big pictures here of your arsenal of equipment and your cooks. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome KSS, you are going to like it here. Good folks with lots of experiences to share. I look forward to your posts and pics. I make my own wines from kits and enjoy them with my Q.

Comment

Hey king, I'm new here as well but as far as beer pairings go at a glance I have one favorite, Troeg's perpetual IPA. It's a PA local brew but I don't think you should have a problem finding it in Maryland. It is really reasonably priced it has a great balance of hop and clean bitter finish to pair well with nak'd meats like pork butt with Meathead's Memphis dust.

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome Fear! If you have a minute, head over to the Introduce Yourself channel and give us a little introduction. Then we can harass you about everything else we want you to do here at The Pit

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here