Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from the Derby State!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from the Derby State!

I have been visiting the web site and reading your articles for over a year and I have finally decided to join the Pitmaster Club! I enjoy your scientific yet practical approach to the art of BBQ.
    I am fairly new to smoking meat and don't get to participate in the art as frequently as I would like, but approaching retirement should help with that. I am a "purist" in that I only smoke with wood (mostly cherry), but am not ashamed of finishing off a piece of meat in the wife's oven. I use a small Horizon smoker and am still learning how to best control temp and smoke for the flavors we enjoy. So far no disasters and a few home runs with the family.
    Looking forward to learning and sharing with the smokin' family out there.
    KYpuresmoke

kypuresmoke - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

kypuresmoke, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ University! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

What is your favorite thing to cook? Glad you are in the Pit, and this is a great place for tips on cooking anything on anything.

Comment

Welcome kypuresmoke

Comment

Glad your here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard kypuresmoke!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit kypuresmoke .

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit kypuresmoke! It's nice to have you here. I too enjoy cooking with all wood, it makes me happy. I have a couple charcoal cookers too, as I find certain things taste better to me with less smoke, but an all wood cook on my stickburner makes me a happy camper.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here