Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello fellow BBQ lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow BBQ lovers

I'm Tim, I live in northwest Florida and I love to cook and eat good barbecue. I came to Amazing Ribs two years ago to learn how to smoke a pork butt. Since then I've bought three smokers and enjoyed the journey of learning. I look forward to learning from each of you.

Welcome! And everyone looks forward to learning from you, too.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Talon 1

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on?

Comment

Talon 1 - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

You look forward to your posts.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Tim!

Comment

Welcome, it's funny how the number of cookers and thermometers seems to go up after reading this site. Luckily the quality of the food produced also goes up so you can pass the additiction on to friends as they try your food.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Talon 1! Where in northwest Florida are you located? I recently bought a house in Milton, FL.

Comment

Talon 1, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Hello and welcome from Baltimore, MD!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Talon 1 .

Comment

Welcome to the pit Tim, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ. Please post some pics of the results of three smokers

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Talon 1! Nice to have you here. Only 3 smokers? Give it time, ha ha! But seriously, it's a hobby we all love, and some of us just can't quit. We're glad you're here with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

I'm not sure how this works but LA Pork Butt asked what I cook on. I bought a WSM 18 inch after my first visit to this site, which introduced me to some fabulous information. I mainly cooked baby backs, butts, and turkeys on the WSM 18. I wanted to do more ribs so I bought a Pit Barrel Smoker. PBS is awesome at volume cooking. I did some ribs, whole chickens, and got into brisket on that one. I just bought the WSM 22 and will probably break that in on Memorial Day weekend.

Huskee is right; smoker and thermometer requirements grow exponentially after visiting this site. WSMs, Mavericks, Thermapens just keep showing up; not to mention huge cutting boards and other tools. I get by with it because people love to eat the bbq!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here