Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slushdeezey In The Heeezey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slushdeezey In The Heeezey.

Hello forum mates,

Slusdeezey here. I hail from the great state of Texas where the men are men and the sheep are scared. But seriously, I joined because I used the Texas brisket recipe on this site to make the best piece of meat that I ever tasted so I figure the paid site has got to be great. I'm a Crime Scene Investigator by day and SuperDad to a three year old girl 24/7. I use a Weber kettle and a Masterbuilt electric smoker. Looking forward to making new friends and Shari great recipes. Oh, I'm also an accomplished baker so if ya want recipes I got 'em.

Welcome! The forum fosters a community that we all learn from and is well worth it. (And it gives us a chance to poke fun at each other, too.)

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Nice to have ya. I'm in Texas too, no sheep around

Neat job you have. I see 15,000+ crime scenes per day in the form of deceased pollo.

Comment

• SlushDeezey
          SlushDeezey commented
          Editing a comment
          Been doing it for 20 years. Seeing dead folks ain't glamorous. My specialization in the lab is digital and mobile device exploitation and supports our crimes against children task forces so it gives me a chance to help the living.

Welcome SlushDeezey

Comment

• SlushDeezey
          SlushDeezey commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. Ready to get going on my new hobby here. What could be better than being able to eat your final product?

SlushDeezey, Welcome to The Pit! Sorry I missed your Post Yesterday! Someday when we know each other better I'll tell you the Story about:
        The Texas Farmer and the Old Boy from North Dakota that met at an Ag Mtg for the First Time! Remind Me!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We've got a few serious bakers (I'm not one of them) around here to keep you company ...

Comment

SlushDeezey - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Hello SlushDeezey ... Welcome to the Pit.👍

I've been known to bake a little bit. Especially outdoors on my BGE.😎
              Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to the pit SlushDeezey ! To learn all things BBQ, you have arrived at the primo destination. I bake a bit, but if baking were golf, I'd be considered a "hacker". I am pretty new to the smokin' game, as I just started this year with my new WSM smoker, so learnin' as I go here in OB (Olive Branch, MS).

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SlushDeezey! Thanks for your support here, and thanks for what you do for a living! Takes special people to handle what you undoubtedly have to handle. #respect.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SlushDeezey.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SlushDeezey! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here