Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ballard Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome William, glad to have you here. Nothin' wrong with livin' up north, I've done it my whole life.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you to fill out your signature (get that nice Yoder listed!), as well as learn the best way to post some nice big bragging pictures here of your equipment and your cooks. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    commented on 's reply
    I just see these negative numbers, forget that! rarely gets into the 20's here though we do get a few feet of snow from time to time.

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Don't hate, the guy who invented the PBC lives up north.

• _John_
    replied
    Welcome to the pit, but some of y'all need to move south!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Yep, you definitely upgraded form what I have read. That Yoder is a BEAST!

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

Leave a comment:

• wodriscoll
    started a topic Hello from Ballard Utah

Hello from Ballard Utah

Thanks for the great web page and now great forum. I found the AmazingRibs page about a year ago when I started to cook prime rib for family gatherings. I loved all the information so much that I found myself buying on impulse when we were walking a mall in Salt Lake City Utah and bought a smoker..... I started out with a Traeger about 9 months ago on impulse. I cooked all winter with it and had no issues other that it gets cold here and it would have a hard time keeping up temp when it was -30. I didn't buy the insulated cover for it my bad. Regardless the Traeger kicked out some awesome meals... I decided that I wanted a bigger and heavier built smoker (Don't take me wrong I loved my Traeger but I just wanted something heavy to handle the cold better.) I thought I'd keep it and find something else to go with it so I found a Yoder YS 640 About 3 months ago and Love it so much that I haven't fired up the Traeger. So I gave my Traeger to my best friend for a birthday gift. is there any better way to spread the love of smoke?? I'm still learning and refer to AmazingRibs almost every time I smoke something... thank you for all the great information that you have taken the time to put together for all of us to utilize. Smoke on William

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here