Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and thank you!

Hello all, I am a new member, but have been following Meathead for years now and appreciate this fantastic website. I am an average Joe when it comes to bbq, but I love it and plan to get better. I have an old offset Brinkman smoker that I use, a UDS that I recently built, and just bought my first Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold today. I am excited to try some new things and get better at this. Looking forward to knowing all of you pitbosses better!

Regards,

Brian Hayes

One Touch Gold, I drool over them things every time I go to wal-mart. Congrats on that dude......thanks for the support!

Comment

Awesome Brian, congrats on that lineup and the new addition. You have the bases covered I'd say for smokin & grillin. And like Jerod said, thanks for the support!

Your next stop shoul dbe checking out Pit Boss' "Welcome and Announcements" channel, and the tips posts in that channel. These will help you set up your signature as well as learn the best way to post some nice big bragging pictures! Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome, sounds like a good setup, should be enough to do everything here.

Comment

Hello BH, nice to see you here

Comment

Hi, welcome. I love my weber OT/Performer. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Nice set of cookers you have. Looking forward to some cooks

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here