Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy Fellow grill buffs - Just joined up and picked up a pit barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy Fellow grill buffs - Just joined up and picked up a pit barrel

My name is Michael and I've been using a double barrel set of 55 gallon drums I put together with a kit and the help of a friend for the past 18 years - those pit barrels look awesome!!! and much simpler to use.

Yehhhhh buddy!!! Welcome and thanks for the support!!

I cooked 4 briskets today on the PBC in 9.5 hours. All I hear is, "Please tell us the next time you are firing it up!"

Comment

Lol - I am stoked Jerod - I am practicing for Thanksgiving starting next weekend - and the practices will be many : ) - after using Big Baby so long - as temperamental as she is - I can't wait to use a smoker that is more predictable!

Comment

Btw - I'm calling her - Li'l Baby!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I just call mine "Dude." Like, "Dude! Why so much smoke?"

Course 4 briskets dripping grease can cause some flare ups.

Welcome Gidiefor, glad to hear you're expanding your arsenal too. We're happy you've joined us and we look forward to seeing some bragging pics of your ol' big beast and the new Li'l Baby!

When you get a minute, check o0ut Pit Boss' Welcome and Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you set up your signature (to include the PBC soon!) and learn the best way to post some nice big bragging pictures. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, I too am a recent convert to the PBC world. I have a lot of learning still but have had some great BBQ from mine already. Check out the strictly PBC threads and posts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here