Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-dog here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-dog here

Howdy y'all!

I'm a Yankee transplant living in the South. I've been living down here for almost a decade, but I still can't master "Southern Barbecue." When I use the Amazing Ribs recipes, people usually like what I serve, but I still don't have a "feel" for what makes some things work and others fail miserably. I hope this membership will help improve my skills. I can't wait to see my skills improve!

Hey Eric. Watcha cookin' on and whatcha tryin' to master?

Welcome and shoot away with any questions!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Eric! The folks here will help you get things sorted out ...

Comment

Welcome EricSark

Comment

EricSark - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome aboard EricSark.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit dog. You've come to the right place to up your BBQ game.

Comment

EricSark, Welcome to The Pit! Remember your BBQ only has to please You and Whoever You Invite!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit EricSark ...

You just spent $24 to enter the Pit Community. The active exchange of information between you, the moderator's and Pit members is much more valuable than any cook books you could buy at three times the price.

Just be specific in your questions about what you want to learn or fine tune and you will get lots of responses from those that think they can walk you through it.

Have fun in the Pit...👍

Comment

EricSark welcome to,the Pit! What are you cooking on and what are you cooking?

Comment

Welcome to the pit

Comment

Welcome to The Pit EricSark! Glad you're here, thanks for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit EricSark ! Happy to have you aboard. I am pretty new to this myself. Just got my WSM this past Christmas. I am a true born southern boy, but when it comes to the feel of BBQ, lets just say it is an acquired skill. You will find loads of good information already posted here, hours and hours of good information. You will also find years of experience in the membership. Hundreds and hundreds of years of experience. Me, I'm still just a rookie learnin' the trade so to speak, but these guys know their stuff and will likely have good responses to anything you can throw at 'em.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here