Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined...

I've been referencing this site for about 4 months and did my first real smoke today after a few calibration smokes on the Weber. Given all the useful information I've gleaned from the site I decided I needed to join! Long live AmazingRibs.com!

Welcome dwduffey

Comment

Welcome dwduffey, pull up a chair and sit a spell. You're not alone, everyone here has learned. Keep smoking, keep learning, keep getting better.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit dwduffey !

Comment

dwduffey welcome to the Pit! What are you cooking on?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit dwduffey! Thanks for joining up, nice to meet you. Hope your first smoke is successful! Whatcha cookin'?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard dwduffey!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the pit dwduffey !

Comment

Welcome to the support group! Nothing like our addiction )

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

dwduffey - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

dwduffey, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit...

Comment

Thank you everyone! So far I've had two okay smokes - pork loin and baby back ribs. Looking forward to getting better with some practice now that the weather is cooperating more.

Comment

• Breadhead
                                Breadhead commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You will learn something new each time you BBQ. Practicing BBQ is fun and very gratifying.😋

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here