Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rakman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rakman

Just joined the pit master club after relying on your excellent site for a couple years. Finally, I can use this site without guilt. I have been using your recipes regularly and every person who eats my BBQ tells me it's the best they have had, and have even started catering for friends special events. Keep up the great work on this amazing site.

Welcome Rakman

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rakman! Thanks for your support, glad to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard Rakman!

Comment

• Rakman
          Rakman commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!

Rakman welcome to the Pit! What are you cooking on?

Comment

• Rakman
          Rakman commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! I use a Traeger Texas Elite.

Rakman, Welcome to The Pit! Any chance Your Friends and Client are just being Kind? 😙🤔😇🤔😙
        Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Rakman
          Rakman commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Yeah, there's always that possibility I guess but pretty sure they are enjoying it. 😄

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, keep on smoking.

Comment

• Rakman
            Rakman commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! I plan to keep learning with the help of this club. Just put first attempt at Meathead's Katz's Pastrami on the grill along with a Santa Maria Tri-tip by its side. Can't wait!

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rakman . There is no guilt in barbecue. Good luck with the catering gigs.

Comment

• Rakman
              Rakman commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks BigBear! I'm having a blast with it.

Welcome to the pit Rakman !

Comment

Rakman - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here