Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Howdy all. Long time griller, first time trying to actually grill right! I'm sure I'll be gaining knowledge here!

Welcome to the Pit! ... and, uh, woof?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Brodog . Glad you're here!

Comment

Brodog, Welcome to The Pit! Glad you finally paid your tuition to BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND. Dan

Comment

Welcome Brodog

Comment

Brodog Welcome to,the Pit! What do you cook on?

Comment

• Brodog
              Brodog commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey LA,
              Mostly my Weber kettle. I have a Chargrill offset, but I'm finding it very hard to get my heat right. So I decided to buy the Slow N Sear and give that shot!

• LA Pork Butt
              LA Pork Butt commented
              Editing a comment
              @Broody I think you will enjoy less monitoring of the temp with the SlowNSear.

• Brodog
              Brodog commented
              Editing a comment
              Well so far I've dry ran it twice and so far just cant keep the temp down. I followed the directions, wet the coals down, had the bottom vent closed.
              I'd like to keep it between 225 an 250 not sure what else to try.

Welcome aboard Brodog! Great profile pic!

Comment

• Brodog
              Brodog commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Fuzzy,
              Thanks! That's my oldest boy.

Brodog - welcome to The Pit and welcome to Tje Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Brodog! Nice to have you here. Careful though, the better you learn to cook/BBQ, not only do you gain knowledge but the tighter your pants seem to fit. At least this is what happens to me.

You'll love the SnS with your kettle!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Brodog
                Brodog commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello Huskee,
                I can do that and thanks for having me!!
                Al

Welcome to the pit Brodog !

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here