Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Colorado!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Colorado!

Just joined this morning. Looking forward to learning all thins bbq. I am a Weber charcoal guy and own the larger kettle grill and the larger Weber Smoker. I also just purchased the thermo pen which has improved my cooking both on the grill and in the kitchen.
    bmeigs

Welcome to The Pit bmeigs! Nice to have you here, thanks for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are glad to have you. Your gonna fit right in with those rigs.

Comment

Welcome bmeigs

Comment

bmeigs, Welcome to The Pit! You have just Paid Tuition to the BBQ UNV! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bmeigs! You got the 26" Kettle? Check out the popular and excellent Slow 'n Sear for your kettle. You'll find rave reviews/results here in The Pit, Amazon, Weber Kettle Club (they have 2 reviews), and probably in other places as well. The original model will fit both the 22" and 26" kettles, and a new model (XL) for the 26", and if you have questions about it just ask!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bmeigs . We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit ... from Colorado!

Comment

bmeigs - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the pit bmeigs from North Mississippi. I use a WSM myself.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ. Looking forward to next month, will be spending a week in Colorado for vacation

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here