Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Sydney) Simon - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Drink a VB for me, will ya, Mate? I can't get it up here in Oklahoma, I got hooked on it years ago, and I'm dying up here! Good on ya!

Comment

Originally posted by CeramicChef View Post
      Guest Simon - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Drink a VB for me, will ya, Mate? I can't get it up here in Oklahoma, I got hooked on it years ago, and I'm dying up here! Good on ya!
      Yeah ... stubbies are in short supply here in the States ...

Comment

• Sydney Simon
        Sydney Simon commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I can oblige you gentlemen.

Welcome to the pit (Sydney) Simon ! You will indeed find great information here for that brisket.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Simon, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ. Good luck with brisket, just remember that the probe test for temp is important but the probe test for tenderness even more - it should go in and out like probing butter.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here