Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from costal south Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from costal south Florida

Wanted to say hello since this forum asked me to introduce myself. I have used many recipes off this board and thought it was time to join and give back. I'm a second generation Floridan with strong family ties to western North Carolina. Attended college there as well. I strongly believe in more natural, fresh foods, the types you hunt and catch yourself. I am an avid diver and spear-fisherman as well as a bow-hunter of wild hog and turkey. I smoke meats for my whole neighborhood since it's only my wife and I I figure it's a lot of work to smoke 2 racks of ribs or one Boston Butt, why not include the whole street. I look forward to sharing recipes with you all from grilling lobster to smoked fish dip and specially prepared Hog fish and grouper cheeks. Love the web site and look forward to any direction you can give.

Nice boar!!!!!!!!! And wow, those are some big crawfish....

Who built your offset??

Glad to have ya!!!

Comment

• Florida cracker
      Florida cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      It was built by Gary at www.realgrill.com. He and I sat down one day and he proceeded to tell me that he hired a thermodynamic engineer out of Clemson to design this style with 2 fires on each end thus having no cold spots for indirect grilling/smoking. The unit can use Wood,coal or gas and do it direct or indirect...awesome tool

Welcome Florida cracker! Glad to have you here, thanks for giving back, we appreciate the support. Look forward to more from you.

Comment

Welcome FC!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here