Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member here - net_introvert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member here - net_introvert

Greetings to everyone, Dustin from S. Dakota here. I'm a newbie to the BBQ world still, I'd been using an electric smoker (yes, I know) for the past 4 years while I learned the basics of smoking. I've since upgraded to the Pit Barrel Cooker, which I've had for a week now, and I can already taste the difference. So far, I've had a chance to smoke ribs and pork shoulder for pulled pork, and I'm hoping to try my hand at some brisket this weekend. I look forward to learning more, as this has become a passion of mine that I enjoy very much. I've already found some great tips and recipes here, so I hope I can contribute as I learn more as well.

~Dustin B.
    aka net_introvert

Welcome net_introvert

Comment

Welcome to The Pit net_introvert!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Welcome, this is a great place to learn about grilling and barbeque.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Dustin, The Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit net_introvert! Nice to have you here, thanks for your support. I bet you're really enjoying the flavor of ribs on the PBC vs an electric. My buddy has an electric and his ribs are delicious. But in my opinion, nothing beats charcoal and/or wood for the classic BBQ meats! The difference in combustion alone has such a huge impact on flavor.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

net_introvert - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

net_introvert, Welcome ro The Pit! Neighbor, I am sure your BBQ will be nothing but Great from you PBC!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Dustin! If you haven't found it yet, there's a great dedicated PBC sub-forum here:

Comment

Welcome to the pit net_introvert , from one newbie to another!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit net_introvert! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here