Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad to be here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to be here!

Hi Everyone!
    I've been using this site for about a year now, and finally joined the club!
    I've been smoking for about a year too and really enjoy it. I'm also a home brewer which makes for great Brew-B-Que, days!
    I really look forward to using the site and learning all I can from you vets! Happy Queing!!!

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome! You'll get a ton of value from this site.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

Had some good "queing" today already.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Pale2Row!

Comment

Wellcome to more fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Pale2Row ... Home brewer (me too) would explain the handle.

Comment

Pale2Row, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome Pale2Row

Comment

Welcome to the pit, the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Pale2Row! Nice to have you here. 2 very nice hobbies. I dabbled in beer brewing twice and wasn't successful either time. I gave up and tried ribs. Not successful there either. Thankfully I discovered Amazing Ribs in its early days when it was just ribs, and Meathead saved me. If only there was an AmazingBeer site back then.....

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Great to have you aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Pale2Row . You'll learn a lot more on this side of the club!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here