Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Calling

Hey There BBQ Peeps,
    I have been cooking on a BGE for a couple Years and just added a Saffire to my outdoor Kitchen. I had a chance to get a big one and needed some more cooking space. I have done lots of pork, some brisket, chicken, etc. Right now i have my first batch of pork belly in a liquid brine for the first day of 6 or 8 damn excited to smoke that.

Is that your wife feeling sorry for the poor piggey, or afraid it is about to unwind and explode and ruin any carpet nearby??

Welcome and pretty neat cooks you got there!!

Comment

• furnaceman
      furnaceman commented
      Editing a comment
      ha ha not my wife but my buddies wife .... she was amazed at the whole process.

I'm loving your first picture, reminds me of my wife.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Your wife like apples did she ribeyeguy ?😊
      Last edited by DWCowles; April 2, 2016, 09:20 PM.

• ribeyeguy
      ribeyeguy commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, that's all I meant, she likes apples. (Really honey, if you're reading this that's what I meant). Oh God, I'm dead.

Welcome furnaceman! We're glad you're here!

Comment

well its my Buddies Wife.. mine is all to familiar with me dragging a bigger and bigger piece of meat through the door. this gal and my buddy enjoyed the whole harvesting the meat off the carcass. they had never seen it before

Comment

Nicely played! Great pics as well...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit furnaceman!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

furnaceman, Welcome to The Pit! I showed your pig to my Wife, who I have owned for 44 Yrs this coming August, She flat told me not to get any Wild Assed Ideas Like That?
              Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• furnaceman
                furnaceman commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome.....It was quite a cook. No big rush to do it again.

Welcome furnaceman from North Mississippi.

Comment

furnaceman - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Looks as if you have a thing for pork!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit furnaceman! Great to have you here, congrats on the nice equipment. We need to get all your gear added into your signature. Thanks for your support here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here