Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Wyoming

I've been a member for a while but just getting around to joining the conversation. Was prompted by recent reviews of the Slow 'n Sear enhancement to my Weber kettle. It arrived last week and I smoked the Easter leg-of-lamb for kids & grand kids last Sunday. The S 'n S is definitely a game changer for using the Weber kettle as a smoker. I still prefer my Weber propane grill for certain applications, like a quick steak dinner after work. What can I say, other than I am versatile.😄

Chas Martel Glad you're here! Welcome to The Pit

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to the party Chas Martel! We're glad you've found your voice! And I'm glad you're liking your Slow 'N Sear!

Comment

Chas Martel - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

I was born in Wyoming and lived there for about 2 years, and hd business interests ther for about 10 years. You live in a beautiful party of the country!

Comment

Welcome Chas Martel

Comment

Chas Martel, Welcome to The Pit! I have a brother in Cheyenne. Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pits!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Chas Martel! Nice to have you here, thanks for the support. You have a nice setup of cookers and thermometers, you're poised for any BBQ task now! By the way, nice job setting up your signature.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are glad to have you. Wyoming is a beautiful part of the Country. I used to take the Amtrak from Minnesota to Montana when I was a kid for Skiing trips. I always loved it when the train would hit Wyoming. We always got to Wyoming just as the sun was coming up and I will never forget those beautiful mornings on the train. So amazing and wild.
                    Anyway, Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit Chas Martel !

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from western NE!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Chas!

Comment

Welcome to the conversation Chas.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here