Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from North Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from North Carolina!

Hi, I'm Kevin and I'm a BBQ addict. Sorry that is from a therapy group that I attend. Just kidding. I'm a novice griller/smoker and also just started to get into cast iron cooking. I've moved away from gas grilling into charcoal grilling about 4 years back. My time on the cooker is limited due to work travels(NASCAR). Most of my smoking has been done on my homemade mini WSM until I recently received a Slow N Sear for my birthday. Love it after first cook.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

NASCAR involves traveling??

Comment

Just a traveling circus

Comment

Welcome Kweekley

Comment

Welcome to the club, glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Kweekley! Glad to have you here, you won't be a novice for long! Tell us more about traveling for NASCAR!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Kevin!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy.

Comment

Kweekley - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Kweekley!

Comment

Welcome. Your from N.C. and involved with NASCAR? Shocking! haha

Comment

Are you in Charlotte? We have a meet up on Tuesday the 4th! You probably are in Charlotte if you're with nascar

Comment

Tuesday the 5th!! Correction

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I like your min WSM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Kweekley! We're glad you're here. Hope you can make it to our lunch shindig next week!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here