Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from New Mexico

Hey all - Craig here. Found this group while searching for pellet grill reviews and very happy I did. Currently cook on a Weber Performa and/or a small self built in gas grill on our screened in patio for year round or inclement weather use. Still also have my original Weber kettle from 1978 and recently disposed of an electric smoker after years of frustrated smoking adventures. After finding this group and learning what can be achieved with a few add-ons for the Weber I have decided to wait on the big dollar pellet grill and went with a SNS, Lava gasket and GrillGrate temp probe system for the Performa and have had amazing results - pun intended. Thanks for all the excellent info and the great site.

Welcome to The Pit cgrover60! Nice to have you here, thanks for the support. The Slow 'N Sear is such a wonderful accessory for the kettle, a perfect match.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the amazing pun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit cgrover60. You'll get great results with the SnS.

Comment

Welcome Craig from elbowkurkee! Enjoy the ride! I haven't used that elbow term since I lived there in '87'. I imagine a lot has changed since.

Comment

• cgrover60
            cgrover60 commented
            Editing a comment
            Been here since '55 and honestly can't keep up with all the change.. lol

Welcome cgrover60

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

cgrover60, Welcome to The Pit! Craig you just joined the BBQ University! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit cgrover60 !

Comment

cgrover60 - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here