Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Hello from the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Hello from the Netherlands

Hello all. I am living in the Netherlands. 50 kilometres south-west from Amsterdam.
    Low 'n slow is becoming more popular here every day. I was caught by the virus three years ago after buying a ceramic.
    So far I was happy with the results I got. Before I decided to change from my Weber kettle to the ceramic egg I did a lot of research. Amazingribs was a tremendous help. Prepared several Butts, chicken, steaks and Picanha dishes.
    The next challenge will be of course the brisket.
    I am happy to be a member of the Pitmaster club and its nice to be feeling yourself a little closer to the source. My intention is to learn a lot and in a modest way some times contribute.

Welcome Lavadore

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Lavadore! We're glad to have you here. Great to meet new friends from other parts of the world. Nice job on your signature too, looks like you may have already viewed the homework assignment!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard Lavadore! Glad you are here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I have a large Big Green Egg. What type and size of Ceramic do you have?

Comment

LA Pork Butt
            Its a Big Green Egg Large in its mobile nest.
            I now have put it, among other things in my signature.

Comment

Lavadore welcome to the pit! I visit Amsterdam at least once a year and was wondering if any good BBQ restaurants have opened up (after seeing them pop up on other countries, the Beast in Paris for example).

Comment

Welcome to the addiction!

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

I am around equipment at work that is manufactured by a company stationed in Oostzaan Netherlands.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy to have you. Good to hear that BBQ is growing on the other side of the Pond!!

Comment

Great to hear from you! Don't let brisket intimidate you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Lavadore .

Comment

Lavadore, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Greetings from 7747 km west of you ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here