Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy From Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy From Idaho

Hello everyone. Just joined and will be looking around.

Welcome to The Pit Wesman1! We're glad you joined, thank you for your support here. Enjoy your look around, if you have any questions we're all here to help!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Wesman1

Comment

Welcome aboard Wesman1.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. What do you cook on?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Wesman1 .

Comment

Originally posted by LA Pork Butt View Post
              Welcome to the Pit. What do you cook on?
              I have a Gateway Drum, a Ok Joe Longhorn dual, a Santa Maria and a Traeger. I'm originally from near Santa Maria, CA (Lompoc). I get my inspiration from The CA Central Coast style as well as The Texas Hill Country where my Dad is from. The Gateway is my newest cooker and the one I'm using the most lately.

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
                LA Pork Butt commented
                Editing a comment
                If you get to Lockhart in central plan to eat the clod at Smitty's, th brisket at Kruetz, and he sausage at Black's.

Wesman1, Welcome to The Pit! What do you mean Look'n Arround? Come on In and Get Your A-- To Work! 😇😇😇
              Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome! Make sure to watch the videos, especially the ones with Dr. Blonder!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from meridian Idaho,

Comment

Originally posted by grillinglen View Post
                        Welcome from meridian Idaho,
                        Howdy neighbor. I'm in Caldwell. East of the freeway.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here