Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy to be on board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to be on board

Good evening. I joined today, after a couple of months of borrowing recipes from Meathead and gang. I have found your site most useful and am looking forward to accessing the more intimate, intricate information you have available.
    I got a smoker for Christmas this year and have been a smoking fool ever since. I love it! I now live to smoke and work to support my habit. So far I have cooked one brisket (with one in the fridge now calling to me), a few pork butts, several pounds of chicken, meatloaf, pork loin, beans and potatoes. I am irrevocably hooked. I use a WSM 18.5" smoker.
    I spent my first 50 years in Arkansas and I am a blood red Razorback fan. I now reside in north Mississippi and find it much like home, except these folks seem to be Rebels fans....
    I find myself often looking for a reason to fire up the smoker and cook something...anything....
    As mentioned in the post topic, very Happy to be on board.
    Regards,
    Storlok, aka Mississippi smoking fool.

Welcome aboard Storlok!

Comment

@Storiok - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Storlok

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome Storlok! Glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit even though I am a LSU fan. You guys sure wreck the end of our season.

Comment

Storlok, Welcome to The Pit! 💐 Happy Easter 🐣 Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Storlok! Great to have you here. Meat + smoke is just good food, you're not alone looking for excuses to fire up the smoker!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Storlok .

Comment

Welcome from a Gator! Make sure to watch the videos, especially the ones with Dr. Blonder!

Comment

Mississippi smokin fool has a ring to it! Welcome! Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here