Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy From Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy From Colorado

Just ordered a Backwoods Chubby, which is on the way. Found this site and signed up and hope to glean the experiences of others to perfect the techniques I hope to learn. Nice content on here and a pleasant variety of folks contributing their information.

Nice choice, another guy on here has one, I thought they looked pretty darn cool. You will get a ton of info here, heck tonight Harry Soo is on, bet you can learn something there. Also the Dr Blonder video on salt is amazing.
    Welcome by the way, where from in Colorado? Do you have a grill/smoker now or is this whole thing new?

Comment

Hi John,

Well I tried to view that archive but all it does (tinyurl) is keep sending me back to the starting link it originates from. Not sure what's wrong.

Comment

Welcome CopperStill! We're glad to have you here and I want to thank you for the support. I considered a Backwoods smoker myself. Didn't go with it, but surely not because it wasn't good enough. Those are GREAT machines, if the price tag is any indication.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you to fill out your signature (get that nice Backwoods Chubby listed!), as well as learn the best way to post some nice big bragging pictures here of your equipment and your cooks. Enjoy!

Comment

Hey CS, WELCOME!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here