Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Crooked Tree! We thank you for the support. I'm jealous of your undoubtedly beautiful scenery up there in Alaska.

When you get a minute, please check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts therein. These will help you set up your signature as well as learn the best way to post some nice big pics of your gear and your cooks. Enjoy The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hello CT WELCOME!

Leave a comment:

• Crooked Tree BBQ
    started a topic Greetings from Alaska

Greetings from Alaska

Big fan of the website - pleased to contribute; payback for all the good advice and science I have learned from AmazingRibs.com. Grilling and smoking in Alaska I am a fan (not fanatic) of the Big Green Egg as the wide range of weather conditions have little influence on a hot grill or long smoke (-20F to +90F). Looking forward to stories, experience, and tips from all you like minded 'pitmasters' that joined to support AmazingRibs.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Crooked Tree BBQ; September 2, 2014, 10:05 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here