Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Utica Wi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Utica Wi

Hello, It took me three months to gather enough courage to write a bio on myself. I was a sous chef for the Governor of Alaska, worked in many nightclubs and finished my career working for largest food service company in the world as a GM. I spent 1969 in South East Asia and graduated with a degree in aggression (DAV) now retired and non-aggressive, I purchased a electric Cookshack smoker in 04, Christmas of this year my kids gave me a pbc which is now my fav. Cookshack works like an Alto Shaam, great for prime rib and holding at 140 to break down meat enzymes. I look forward to posting many pics now that the weather is turning warmer. I enjoy all the post and info from all.
    cstrfd4.

Welcome to The Pit GBA! Glad to read a little about you. Sounds like you've had quite the exciting life thus far! I bet you'll have lots more to share here.

Since you've been around here a bit already, you may have already read the homework assignment. If not, please check it out here: homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Greetings fellow PBC'er and former Alaskan ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome GBA

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

I look forward to you posting your cooks complete with pics.

Comment

Welcome GBA, and thank you for your service!

Comment

holy crap. my parents (and thus i grew up) 1 mile from utica WI. welcome to the pit!

how far away from the intersection/bar do you live?

Comment

• GBA
                GBA commented
                Editing a comment
                3 miles

• DeusDingo
                DeusDingo commented
                Editing a comment
                i guess after a search i see there are like 3 utica's

are you in the dane Co utica?

• DeusDingo
                DeusDingo commented
                Editing a comment
                yup, that's the one!

Welcome!! A great Site with great information for all!!

Comment

GBA, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Thanks all
                  Small world in the Qu community!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome aboard GBA.

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Wisconsinite.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here