Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

I'll start off by saying that this site has helped me in so many ways I've finally decided that I would do my homework! I've lived in Kansas City for the past 2 years (grew up in Lincoln, Nebraska) and I've finally decided to make my own BBQ after eating other people's BBQ since I've lived here. I recently bought a Pit Barrel Cooker and I love it! I've cooked on it about 8 times and, while there has definitely been a learning curve, I have not been disappointed! I'm definitely still a newbie but I love learning new things and I look forward to continuing to learn.

Welcome s502525tim

Comment

Welcome to The Pit s502525tim! Glad to have you here, and keep up the good work on the PBC.

And even though it sounds like you may have already read the homework, here it is anyway....

Homework assignment post for new members- it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

s502525tim, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and GBR!!!

Comment

• s502525tim
            s502525tim commented
            Editing a comment
            Go Big Red! Always nice to see another Husker fan!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit s502525tim! Glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit s502525tim

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here