Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Michigan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Michigan!

I have been using the knowledge and recipes from this site for awhile which appears to be the norm and finally joined. I smoke with a WSM and digiQ and enjoy making pulled pork and bacon the best. I look forward to improving my bbq skills.

Welcome to the pit, from a fellow Michigander!

Comment

Welcome REJ IV! We're glad you're here. You too stevecz if I missed your intro thread.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit REJ IV.

Comment

Welcome from another fellow Michigander!

Comment

REJ IV - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome REJ IV

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

welcome to the pit!! so when you say & bacon do you cure and smoke your own bacon or you wrap your pork shoulders in bacon? or both!! I have tried to make my own bacon but was only able to get small pieces of pork belly however the Costco here has started carrying very nice hunks of pork belly so itching to try again!!

Comment

REJ IV, Welcome to The Pit! There seems to be a lot of Ganders? Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Gadjet griller I cure and smoke my own bacon with a modified seasoning recipe from this site. I have been using Costco pork belly because I can look at the meat size, fat ratio, thickness, etc. When I was getting it from my butcher he would order it and I got whatever came in. I in courage you to try it based on the feedback I have received from friends and family.

Comment

Welcome from your Wisconsin neighbors!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit REJ IV! Fellow MI friend here too. Glad to have you here! The passing thunderstorm this morning woke me up at 2:30 and here I sit, tired.

Since this is your first post, please check out ourhomework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here