Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Marysville Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Marysville Washington

Hi everyone,

I am one cheap dude but after using this for over 3 years now I spent the $24. I also order meatheads book about a month ago. Can't remember when it comes out.

This site has made be a better cook and a much better griller. I don't have a smoker just an old Webber genesis Summit 6 burner. I use pellets and chucks and get a pretty awesome smoke on pork and ribs.

Look forward to learning with all of you.

Billy

Welcome to the Pit Billy.

Comment

Welcome Billy Gilbert

Comment

Welcome aboard, Billy!

Comment

Welcome Billy Gilbert.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Billy Gilbert! Thanks for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Gald you joined the Pit and welcome.

Comment

Billy Gilbert, Welcome to The Pit! Billy, I to am of Scottish Decent, but you have to come in out of the rain sooner or later!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome Billy, We travel from SeaTac to Bellingham and Friday Harbor 4-5 times a year. We've stopped in Marysville many a time, nice town. Dave

Comment

Welcome to the pit , enjoy

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here