Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to all Pit Masters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all Pit Masters!

Hello from Minnesota! I'm new to this site and looking forward to learning and contributing. I've been a Big Green Egg owner for almost 25 years. I have two of em! I guess I'm an Eggspert... I get involved in some local rib contests, and have been a winner twice. I've won other contests for original recipes cooked on the BGE. I do demo cooks for local festivals and for our BGE distributor. I have also instructed classes in cooking on the BGE. I'm finding that a lot of people here in Minnesota have a variety of interest in grilling and BBQ. I have to tell them that they are not the same thing. Fortunately, I have the ability to do both. Cheers to everyone!

DeptOfBBQ
    Two Large Big Green Eggs
    Thermopen thermometer

Welcome to The Pit DeptOfBBQ from a fellow Minnesotan. Enjoy our nice warm weather. AKA early spring? Please post when you are doing a BGE class.

Comment

• DeptOfBBQ
      DeptOfBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      right now, next scheduled event is GrillFest at CHS Field on May 14,15. Find me at the Poolside exhibit!(out in Left Field, lol)

DeptOfBBQ, Welcome to The Pit! I like your Thermopen! To Bad you couldn't have a Weber with a S 'n S! Don't Despair there are lots of Members in The Pit that agree with you and the BGE's! I am sure they will leap to your defense directly!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome aboard DeptOfBBQ! Like the name. I have an XL BGE - love it. I also have a Weber Kettle and SnS - love it also.

Comment

Welcome, I look forward to hearing more about these ribs...

Comment

Welcome DeptOfBBQ

Comment

From one egger to another - Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

@Welcome to the Pit!! Good to have another fellow Minnesotan around. Where in Minnesota are you from? DeptOfBBQ

Comment

Welcome to The Pit DeptOfBBQ! Great to have you & your experience on board. Thanks for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos (such as adding your gear into your signature). This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

DeptOfBBQ - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Congrats on the BGEs ... I'm a kamado cooker of 20+ years myself and started out on a BGE myself. Great cookers!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here