Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Texas

Hey all, I'm Dan. I've been leeching information from this awesome site for a couple months after I got the Slow 'N Sear for my 22" Weber kettle grill. So far I've made the pulled pork and the Last Meal ribs. I don't usually pay for website access to sites like these, but the results with the pulled pork and those ribs changed my mind. I hope I can learn some cooking secret techniques here so glad to be on board.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

I'm in soggy east Texas.

Comment

Thanks, glad to be aboard. I'm in Austin where we need the rain. My dog doesn't like all this thunder and it'll be tricky maintaining 225F in this weather.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        If you can get out the rain and wind it isn't too bad. I use an Auber on my kettle, LOT more sleep since I got the Auber.

Welcome to The Pit Dano! Welcome to The Pit! I know a lot of folks who normally wouldn't do forums much less pay, but like you say sometimes the info proves so valuable. Plus, the monthly cost doesn't simply go in someone's pocket, it helps keep the free part of the site free. Win-win!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Dano

Comment

Welcome Dano! Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dano .

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! There is a lot to learn.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome to the addiction!
                  Live in Schertz but work in Austin 3 days a week.
                  Last edited by jecucolo; March 9, 2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

HOWDY! I not any where near Texas. Welcome! Enjoy!

Comment

Dano, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are glad your here.

Comment

Hey thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Glad to be here. I'll get to work on that homework assignment as soon as spring break is over I work for a school district so we get that week off, so time to cook another batch on the SnS.
                          Last edited by Dano; March 10, 2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here