Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Texas Gulf Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Texas Gulf Coast

Greetings from the greater Houston area, I have utilized this site for years now and felt like I needed to support it some small way, so I joined the club! I am a Weber man, with both a kettle grill and a Smokey Mountain smoker. I love them both.

Welcome wayne Vowell

Comment

Welcome, getting enough rain??

I'm northeast of you and finally got a break....

Comment

• Wayne Vowell
        Wayne Vowell commented
        Editing a comment
        So far the hype from the news channels hasn't panned out. There's been some rain in the area, but I'm south of Houston and we didn't get hardly anything. There's still rain in the forecast so I guess we'll see.

Welcome to The Pit Wayne. Always good to see a fellow Texan join the club!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and we are glad you are here.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, plenty of rain here ( northwest Louisiana ) Enjoy!!

Comment

Crazy Texan week! Welcome to the addiction!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Wayne Vowell! Nice to have you here. Weber makes great equipment, have a few myself.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Wayne! Enjoy!

Comment

wayne Vowell, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, we are glad your here.

Comment

Good to have you, Wayne. I'm in Victoria. We got swamped yesterday and last night and it looks like it could let loose again. How did you fare?

George

Comment

• Wayne Vowell
                        Wayne Vowell commented
                        Editing a comment
                        George, we got swamped on Wednesday as well. Interesting because I just spent $1800 to have my front yard redone with sand and other work to cut down on standing water issues, but the rain really exposed where more work needed to be done.

Welcome. I hail from the Cy-Fair/JV area. Glad to see a fellow Houstonian.

Comment

• Wayne Vowell
                        Wayne Vowell commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here!

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

RightOn from your neighbor across the Sabine in Louisiana. Keep those Smokey Mountains lit and the bbq hot!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here