Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the state of NH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the state of NH

Hello my name is Bob I live up here in NH "Yes we do some smoking up here" and have enjoyed this site for a few years so figured it's about time to pay my dues & join up. I've been smoking meats over the last 5 years and have learned a lot at Amazing Ribs. Recently I have joined some local competitions and unexpectedly came away with trophies , cash, coolers and got hooked real fast. I have a ABS Pit Boss and a full size Assassin ....I look forward to learning from all the other members here and glad to share anything I could add to the forums.

I'm 110% positive you can add PLENTY!

Welcome, thanks for the support, and congrats on some awesome smokers and success on the competition circuit!!

Comment

Welcome to the pit and enjoy.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Bob! That's some serious looking artillery you've got there ...

Comment

Scanzy64, Bob, Welcome to The Pit! Your Toys have all the Bells and Whistles and it appears You know how to use them!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

If you enjoyed being outside the Pit, you will love being in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Scanzy64

Comment

Thank you everyone....looking forward to using the Pit and picking up tips from you all!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bob. Good luck with your competitions. I look forward to future posts.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Scanzy64.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Scanzy64 ! Nice gear, congrats on the wins! Also those wings look amazing. Great having you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Scanzy64
                        Scanzy64 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you , I appreciate the heads up about the site Huskee . I'll be sure to follow up on your recommendations.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here