Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Maryland

I joined back in December but never introduced myself. I hail from Ellicott City, Maryland and have been a big fan of this site for a while. I am new to the BBQ game, but had been considering a pellet smoker for over a year. I decided to go with a PBC to make sure I wasn't getting in over my head. I have found the PBC sub forum to be extremely useful. I have a few cooks under my belt (couple of butts, some ribs and chix). Looking forward to some warmer weather to get the PBC cranking up again. Thanks to all the members and moderators that make this forum so useful.

Welcome skip and thanks for the support!!

Love my PBC. Have turned out many a great brisket from that dude.

Comment

Welcome Skip - I'm also a PBC owner. Lost of great information here in forum.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Skip ... and to the PBC community!

Comment

Hello from Arbutus, Skip!I grew up in Ellicott City. we will have to get together and have some backyard competition BBQ! I know you will love the Pit; I have learned so much since I joined up. I might be going for a PBC myself. I have a Brinkmann tin can right now, which is basically junk. I'm torn between that and a new gasser. Aynway, welcome, and enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, I'm right down the road at Ft Meade. Maybe a AR MD meet up or an AR DMV meet up is in order.

Comment

Welcome skip4313

Comment

Welcome aboard - I live in York, PA work in Hunt Valley MD, about 5 minutes from Andy Nelson's BBQ. Enjoy the PBC!

Comment

skip4313, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Skip! I am new as well, just a few days. But I already love the forum. Good luck on your culinary adventures!

Steve

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are glad your here. Good call on getting the PBC. You don't need to wait for warm weather.....get out there and cook!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Skip. Great to see another PBC user join the ranks.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit skip4313! Much of my wife's family is in Maryland. I spent some time one winter in Cumberland, you live in a beautiful state. I never realized how flat most of Michigan is until I traveled ANYWHERE else in the US! Lol. Glad to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome skip4313. Glad you're here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here