Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from sunny Florida.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from sunny Florida.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Been using the website for a while now and finally decided to join the pit after stepping up from my kettle to a WSM.

Brandon, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome Brandon

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Brandon . We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome Brandon Florida is a great football state and where there's great football there's great bbq goes hand in hand . So happy cooking and roll tide

Comment

• Brandon
            Brandon commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy Cooking and GO DAWGS!

Brandon - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Hey, Brandon ... welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Brandon! Thanks for your support here. Be sure to check out the video (in our Videos channel) with Meathead interviewing Harry Soo on operating a WSM if you haven't already.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, and we are glad you are here.

Comment

Welcome Brandon!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome - Enjoy the journey!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are glad your here. Brandon

Comment

Welcome aboard Brandon. I'm in the process of buying a house near Pensacola, in Milton.

Comment

• Brandon
                            Brandon commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Its a beautiful area I am in Fort Walton Beach, not to far from pcola. I love it here and right now the weather is perfect. Thanks for the welcome, and good luck with the move.

• Brandon
                            Brandon commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Also dont know if your aware but there is an annual KCBS cook in pcola. Its coming up in march I think its on the 18th-19th. Its called smokin in the square. I have never entered but have been a couple times, its always a good time.

• fuzzydaddy
                            fuzzydaddy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks Brandon. I might be there on the 18th and if so will definitely try to go. I don't close on the house for about 4 weeks but I've got to make a drive down before then to take care of a few things.

Welcome Brandon, enjoy the site.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here