Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally joined up today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally joined up today!

I did it! After many years of visiting Amazing Ribs for all the BEST tips, tricks and techniques for mastering BBQ I joined the "Club" today. My poor lil electric smokers is nearing its end of days :-( So, keeping fingers crossed that a newbie will have a shot at a new smoker.

Welcome to the Pit. You made a wise choice!

Comment

Welcome Suz BBQ Barnes

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Suz BBQ Barnes, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Suz BBQ Barnes! Glad you joined up with us. Always great meeting new friends.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner- remember, fingers crossed!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Suz BBQ Barnes
                Suz BBQ Barnes commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Husky, Mr. Meat has saved my "bacon" several times in the last couple of years. I am going to order the PBC tomorrow! Been using an electric Masterbuilt for years and with Mr. Meats suggestions have cooked amazing briskets and pulled pork.

• Suz BBQ Barnes
                Suz BBQ Barnes commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry Huskee not Husky darn auto correct!

• Suz BBQ Barnes
                Suz BBQ Barnes commented
                Editing a comment
                Fingers and toes crossed!

Welcome to the Pit Suz BBQ Barnes ...

I'm glad you've joined our BBQ addicted cult.😎 I think most of us used the freebie side long before spending the $24. Most of us regret having waited so long. Who knew the hidden value that the Pit offers the unsuspecting BBQ fanatic.

We need more women too.😉

It does seem that newbies win a disproportionate amount of the toys too. I like your odds.

Comment

• Suz BBQ Barnes
                Suz BBQ Barnes commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I am a master griller. My hubby bought me a fancy Jen Air grill for his birthday if that tells ya something lol

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                For HIS birthday... He bought YOU a grill. Oh my... You've trained him well.😆

Welcome to the pit. Check out the reviews page if your in the market for a new rig. They have a vast collection of reviews. (as I am sure your aware) Thank You for the support and once again, Welcome to the Pit. We are glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Suz. You'll learn a lot more on this side of the site. Enjoy!

Comment

Suz BBQ Barnes - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Suz BBQ Barnes Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here