Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from StL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from StL

Hello all,

wayneprichard here. Looking forward to digging' in here and spreading/receiving the BBQ tips & tricks!

A bit about me. My wife, two kids and I reside in the burbs of St. Louis and I have been into BBQ as long as I can remember. Well, when I was young it was just grilled pork steaks (StL thang) and Maull's BBQ sauce. I like to think that I have some a long way since then...

We currently have two cabinet smokers, side by side POS big box charcoal/gas rust bucket, a few gadgets (iGrill, Thermopens, etc), and enough restaurant catering gear to choke a horse. One of the great benefits of working in foodservice for events. We love to grill and BBQ and most importantly gather around the table with friends and family.

I hope all is well in your respective woods'. Looking forward to mixin with ya.

W

Welcome. You will have a great time here and learn a lot.

Comment

wayneprichard, Welcome to The Pit! Glad you found us! We can use all the help we can get!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the sight

Comment

Welcome wayneprichard

Comment

Thanks all!

First rack of StL spares is in the cabinet now. Smoking ribs in February with a cold one isn't a common occurrence for us but I'll take it!

W

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! It is great having you as an addition.

Comment

WELCOME! Love me some STL pork steaks btw!

Comment

Welcome aboard wayneprichard.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit wayneprichard! Great to meet you, and thanks for joining up with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

StL ribs in StL. Is there anything better? This club just got better with you joining. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here